Community Of Catholic Bloggers


It is always exciting to find a new solidly Catholic blog and that is what you will find at Community of Catholic Bloggers; I am also happy to be part of this new writing community. I hope you will visit and let us know what you think. Instead of going into my own description of the blog, I am going to send you over to Mary at The Beautiful Gate, who started this wonderful project. You can read her post telling about the blog, its purpose and how you can help it to grow, here.
Please visit and join in some good Catholic reading and discussion.

Where two or three are gathered  in My name, there am I in the midst of them. ~Matt.18:20

Comments

Holly said…
What a beautiful blog! I actually found you through the Community of Catholic Bloggers. I'm now a follower.

I wanted to let you know about a Meme called “Pay It Forward” @ A Life-Size Catholic Blog. If you can find time to link up (today, or any Tuesday) with this new Meme it’s a great way to grow our blogging community and make new friends. Check it out at: http://alife-sizecatholicblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/pay-it-forward-iv.html

Many blessings…
Unknown said…
Thank you and welcome Holly. I will definitely check out the pay it forward meme. Thanks for your follow here and at the Catholic Community blog-I look forward to your visits on both.
God bless.
Unknown said…
Thanks Colleen, but how did you know I did the design? :)