Doctors Of The Church~Page Addition


I recently posted about the Holy Father's series on the Church Doctors. As this is an on going series during his Wednesday Audiences, I have decided to make a separate page dedicated to this series as I believe we have much to learn from, not only these wonderful saints, but also from what Pope Benedict has to say about them.
You can access the page by clicking the Doctors of the Church link under the quote from the saints. I will update the page with links to the Holy Father's addresses on each of the Doctors as they become available. His most recent address is on the Jesuit priest St Robert Bellarmine. Check out the new page to read about him.
Oh, and for my blogging friend who made the suggestion that I perhaps write an e-book on the lesser known saints, I just wanted to say research has begun and an outline is forming.
For now I hope you all enjoy learning about these teaching saints through the Holy Father.

Comments

Mary N. said…
Karin,
The e-book is an awesome idea! I'm always trying to learn about new saints that I haven't heard of before :)
Unknown said…
Thanks Mary. Actually thank Victor-he's the one who gave me the idea. We'll see where the Spirit leads me with it.
Hi,

Write to me on enquiries@holyvisions.co.uk if you need any advice/help with the e-book.

God bless.
Unknown said…
Thanks Victor I just may take you up on that when it gets to that point.