Fr. Robert Barron Has A Blog!

Those of you who follow this blog know that I am a fan of Fr. Robert Barron. Well he now has a blog in addition to the Word On Fire website. The blog serves as an on-line magazine for his ministry. In today's post you can watch a video clip from Father's talk at the Illinois catholic Prayer Breakfast where he speaks of the call to mission for all the faithful. As we continue through Lent this is a good reminder of our call to continuous conversion.
Speaking of Lent, I thought I would leave you with a clip from Fr. Barron's DVD on the Seven Deadly Sins.
Enjoy the blog and the video.

Comments

Mary N. said…
Thanks for the link, Karinann. I'm going to pop over and check out his blog right now.
Sarah said…
I love Fr. Barron! I got his workbook that accompanies the Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Lively Virtues DVD and found it to be very interesting! It's been perfect for Lent. :-)

http://www.wordonfire.org/WOF-Store/Books/Seven-Deadly-Sins-Seven-Lively-Virtues-Workbook.aspx