Sunday Snippets

RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing is our hostess for this Catholic Carnival. Follow the link to visit her blog, read other posts from Catholic bloggers and find information on how to join in each week.

I haven't participated here in awhile, but thought I would return this week with several posts from the past week that I think may be of interest.

The first is just a picture post from My Day Off at the beach. I got that picture on a small patch of the beach at the Jersey Shore.

The next post titled A Plea To Parents resulted as a response to a wonderful discussion that went on over at Gabriella's blog. The discussion was in response to her post, Who's Fault?

And finally, the latest from Father Robert Barron on Hell. I know~not exactly ending on a positive note. In any case enjoy these posts as well as the others by other bloggers.

Comments

RAnn said…
Thanks for joining us again!