Fr. Robert Barron~Hell

There has been a wonderfully passionate discussion going on over at Gabriella's blog in reference to a post she wrote on what may be called "spiritual illiteracy". The fact that we don't seem to hear about the "Last Things" from the pulpit and our youth are not growing up to be the well- spiritually formed people they should be. I referenced her post in my last post, A Plea To Parents, as well. Over the course of the last 2 days the discussion has branched out into a number of directions~all good, but at times intense.
Father Barron's latest is a "must see". It touches on all that has been discussed in Gabriella's combox. As usual Fr. Barron is clear and straight on; this is one priest who is not afraid to preach all of the Truth. Don't miss this one, and pass it on!

Mantilla Twitch to Anne for a heads up on this one. I've been a little behind in keeping up with father's site. Thanks Anne!

Comments

Anne said…
I love the Mantilla Twitch! I've been thinking a lot about mantilla's lately. Are you familiar with http://enbrethiliel.blogspot.com/ Sancta Sanctis? She has some great recent posts about Mantilla's. Lots of fun!
Unknown said…
Anne,
Thanks for the link. I haven't worn a mantilla in years, but think as a Church we should return to that practice. I will definitely check out Sancta Sanctis.
Colleen-Thank you for your thoughts on this. I agree, people send themselves to hell-God does not wish the death of even one soul. A lighter analogy of this is when my students would say to me, "You failed me in this or that subject." My reply was always I didn't fail you, you failed you.
Thanks for stopping by ladies.