Sunday Snippets: A Catholic Carnival~July 19th

This week for our Catholic Carnival I offer two posts; one is my review for Catholic Company on the Book of Life, a narrative retelling of the New Testament.
Then in Taking Care of Eden I tell of how I managed to find a peaceful, God~filled moment after the trials and tribulations of a difficult evening of caring for a friend's garden.
I am posting this on Saturday as I don't blog on Sundays. New readers can read about that in the Closing Sundays post on my sidebar. If you are reading this on Sunday, you can go to the main page of my blog to see and hear the post that is scheduled to publish early Sunday morning.
Have a restful and blessed Sunday!
Thanks as always to our hostess, RAnn at This That and the Other Thing for running Sunday Snippets: A Catholic Carnival.

Comments