Sunday Snippets ~ A Catholic Carnival #10

This week I offer a little bit of everything; some posts from my blogs and I will also direct you to some other Catholic blogs of interest.
Friday began the Year of the Priest as declared by our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI. You can read my Thankful Thursday~Year of the Priest post; it is my prayer of thanks for the priests in my life. In keeping with this theme, please stop by the Priests in Crisis site where you can read Fr. Gordon MacRae's thoughts on the Year of the Priest. You may also wish to drop him a note of encouragement and prayer in the comments section.
In the Miscellaneous category, those of you with teens or young adults in your family, or those who are single, but feel called to marriage, may want to read Be Satisfied. I originally heard this on EWTN's series with Jason Evert. (The post has a link to Jason's site)
Finally, you can read about my God Moment for this week in the Touch of Our Savior's Hand over at my Blessings For the Day blog.
For other notable posts, check out the Worthy Reads box on my sidebar where I share my favorite posts by other Catholic bloggers.
May God give us holy, humble and happy priests!
A Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

*Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival is a weekly opportunity to share our best posts with the wider Catholic blogging community. To participate, create a post high-lighting posts that would be of interest to Catholics and link to the host blog at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com. Go to the host blog and link your post with Mr. Linky.Then go visit some of the other contributors.Thanks for participating, and invite your friends.

Thanks to RAnn for hosting.

Comments