Sunday Snippets~A Catholic Carnival #5

This week Daughter of the King celebrated her 100th post and in it I highlighted 5 of my favorite posts leading up to that 100 mark. I never thought I would still be blogging at this point; I was sure I would run out of things about which to write. This just prooves to me that this is more God's blog than mine although I have enjoyed trying to follow His lead in where the blog goes. Those times when an idea or a thought seems to come from nowhere and won't leave, those are usually the things about which I end up writing.
So head on over to number 100, Who Would Have Thought, where you will find the links to some of my favorite posts since this past November~ including the one that started it all. For those of you who may be a loyal follower, I will redirect you to one of my favorite meditations, titled "How Do I Trust Thee?".
Be sure to pay RAnn a visit at This, That and the Other... for more Sunday Snippets as well as for information on joining the group.
Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

Comments

Evann said…
Wow! I amglad you are still blogging. Keep it up, you have so much to offer.
Anna said…
Hey! I have read a few entries and just have to say I LOVE your blog. I am not Catholic, but I am Christian. It's so exciting to see how excited you are about learning about God. I am kinda the same way. I love to just soak it up and learn as much as I can. Great blog!!