Sunday Snippets~A Catholic Carnival #4

Thanks again to RAnn for hosting Sunday Snippets. Click the link to read posts by other Catholic bloggers and for information on how to join the group.
Since today is Mother's Day, I am pulling a post from the archives of my Blessings For the Day blog. It was a post I wrote on Spiritual Motherhood. It is a reflection based on my own experiences within the context of a brief description of my return to the faith. As you celebrate Mother's Day, I would ask your prayers for the following groups of mothers:
* mothers who have lost children both before and after birth in whatever way
* those who desire motherhood
* expectant mothers
* mothers in crisis pregnancies
Finally, I offer all mothers this Mother's Day card.

Comments

RAnn said…
Thanks for joining us!