The Simple Woman's Daybook~February 16, 2009













Click here for more Daybook entries and to join in the sharing.
FOR TODAY:
Monday, February 16, 2009
Outside my window...
The sun is just coming up.
I am thinking...
about what to do with my early day out
of work.
I am thankful for...
quiet time to write.
From the kitchen...
a London Broil marinating for dinner and ingredients
for banana nut bread (was supposed to make yesterday)
and the aroma of coffee freshly brewed.
I am wearing...
still in pj's~it's early!
I am creating...
a new blog~still in planning stages.
I am going...
to work soon.
Iam reading...
Confessions of a Shopaholic-mindless, I know!
I am hoping...
for a smooth day at work~I'm the only one in today.
I am hearing...
Silence
Around the house...
Lots of things to put away.
One of my favorite things...
being able to get up early without too much effort
so I don't have to rush.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
nothing to speak of yet.
Here is the picture thought I am sharing: I love Thomas Kinkaid.
This one was sent to me in an e-mail.

Comments

I liked reading your Simple Woman entry and the society page that I just received via email.

Thank-you for sharing. SAHMinIL
Anonymous said…
Just dropping by as a member of both The Simple Woman's Daybook and The Daybook Society.

I hope that you managed to have a smooth day at work and that you have a most enjoyable week.

Love that picture by Thomas Kinkaid.

Tried to post my comment using my Google account but word verification won't load so will have to send using another method.

Shaz