The Simple Woman's Daybook for February 2, 2009

Thank you to Peggy at Simple Woman for starting and continuing this journal for all of us to participate in.


FOR TODAY : Monday, February 2, 2009

Outside my window there is bright sunshine- at least for now...

I am thinking about how I really don't like doing this from work- feel a little too rushed, but
may not get to do it tonight.

I am thankful for my job- so many people seem to be losing theirs these days.

From the kitchen are the fixings for homemade cheeseburgers (fries only if I feel like overindulging).

I am wearing my brown crewneck sweater with tan/brown pinstripe pants.

I am creating... continuing my prayer scrapbook.

I am reading God Alone Suffices-Biography of St. Teresa of Avila

I am hoping for a snow day tomorrow- Jersey is supposedly in for a storm tonight into tomorrow.(We are never too old for a snow day!)

I am hearing not much of anything- the office is fairly quiet right now.

Around the house is a lot of clutter- need to do some straightening up.

One of my favorite things is making homemade chicken soup on a cold, snowy day- good idea if I get my snow day tomorrow!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing in particular planned for this week just yet- will see where the week goes.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... his name is Knut and just had to share him!

Comments

Kate said…
Oh my gosh... I live in South Jersey and it's like spring here. I can't believe we are supposed to get snow tonight/tomorrow. Yes i know I'm commenting on the weather, way lame on my part. :)
Hope all is well in your world.
~Kate